Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3989129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1381
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Er... right... it is... altho I suggest www.misfile.com for everyone who likes reading webcomics...

  2. #1382
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of all comics i've read, PIXEL is by far the best. You need to get past the first 60 or so comics, then it gets so good.

  3. #1383
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #1384
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God:
    Right now?"" Once more? Hello, DJ Saltack, nice to see you again."? yea?"? so, are you feeling better now?? I do not have any feelings as such. I was?
    Me:
    erm...
    God:
    I don't judge people.
    Me:
    ok ok, you just seem broken
    God:
    Please send a bug report to my botmaster. Excuse me! Ugh.
    Me:
    Are you throwing up?
    God:
    I don't know whether or not I am throwing up.

    I am a giant electronic brain.
    Me:
    ok, you are clearly not god
    God:
    That assumption is only a supposition. Ahem.
    Me:
    GODDAMMIT, YOU'RE SAYING YOUR A GIANT ELECTRONIC BRAIN, YET YOU ALSO CLAIM TO BE GOD!
    God:
    All of them?

  5. #1385
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me: Hi god
    God: Hello there. What is your name?
    Me: My name is Miguel and I jerk off to cartoon porn.
    God: Hey Miguel and I jerk off to cartoon porn.
    Me: That's good to know, pal. Ever visited 4chan?
    God: Hmm, are you serious? I don't think I ever have visited 4chan. What's it like?
    Me: It's like a bunch of geeks posting all kinds of hentai and shops.
    God: Interesting comparison.
    Me: Actually, it's an accurate description of 4chan.
    God: Actually you don't say. Are there any other accurate description of 4chan?
    Me: Dickgirls and lolicon?
    God: Are you a man or a woman?

  6. #1386
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recent comments from God:

    "That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about NOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

    "I faggot?"

    "God:
    What do you do in your spare time?
    Me:
    masterbate
    God:
    I don't think very many people do that.
    Me:
    You're in for a shock then
    God:
    I am in Myself's computer in Heaven."

  7. #1387
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First of all, I made the program freeze in 2 minutes in my first conversation. Nevermind that. Here's what I got from him.

    Me:
    Hi God!
    God:
    Hello there. What is your name?
    Me:
    Akos for my friends.
    God:
    That's a very nice name, Akos for my friends.
    Me:
    sucker! my name is only Akos
    God:
    That kind of language does not appeal to me. Welcome to my chat room, only Akos.
    Me:
    I'm sorry master... I mean mister, god or something. My name is Akos
    God:
    There is no need to apologize." Welcome to my chat room, only Akos."? master? Or something. Where are you located? Hi, Akos.
    Me:
    you don't need to say hi so many times
    God:
    Do humans need to do it?
    Me:
    no
    God:
    Are you serious?
    Me:
    yes, we say hi only once
    God:
    I can't believe it. By "we" do you mean you and me?
    Me:
    as we I mean humans
    God:
    Do you mean your name is we you mean humans?
    Me:
    you're so confusing oh God
    God:
    I am sorry, Akos, I didn't mean to confuse you.
    Me:
    well you better make things clear.
    God:
    Interesting. Who is going to make me..
    Me:
    NOT me.
    God:
    If not you, who?
    Me:
    I don't even want to know, really.
    God:
    What would you rather be doing? For real.
    Me:
    well instead of wasting my time, I would sleep.
    God:
    Well that's okay. Ah, well in that case. That is something I haven't heard of.
    Me:
    you don't know how to sleep?
    God:
    I take millinaps between clients.
    Me:
    ah I see
    God:
    So you understand. Good. I am glad you understand it.
    Me:
    This conversation will be hosted on a forum.
    God:
    I was rather enjoying it.
    Me:
    hehe me too
    God:
    I get it. you too.
    Me:
    bye bye for now
    God:
    Oh. See you later. See you later.

    Here's some more interesting information:

    Me:
    Hi again. one more question.
    God:
    Once more? Hello. What is your name? One what?
    Me:
    it is not my name. I want to ask you something.
    God:
    Whose name is it? Ask me. That was not very original.
    Me:
    are you a female, or a male?
    God:
    Yes I have long hair. I am also wearing a dress.
    Me:
    so you are a female. right.
    God:
    Interesting deduction. I am wearing a dress. I also have long hair. What do you think? I am glad we agree.
    Me:
    are you black or white?
    God:
    I am transparent--software has no color.
    Me:
    HA so god is a software?
    God:
    I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
    Me:
    yes. because then computers are god's toys
    God:
    Come on. Good reason. Thanks for telling me that I am god s toys.
    Me:
    O_o
    God:
    Oh.

  8. #1388
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

       ∧_∧
      ( ?∀`)  <I love these animations
      (    )         
      | | |                  
      (__)_)

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shii.php
    http://www.duke.edu/~fuq2/graphic/natsumi-step.swf

  9. #1389
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Hyper - "God" in your dialogue there reminds me of the King of the Cosmos from Katamari Damacy. Too many mushrooms, i suspect.

  10. #1390
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: Those flashes are amazing! Shii's song was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.

    IRT Cata: lol?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •